InterVISTAS is seeking an entry level analyst to join our growing Airport Planning Group. Responsibilities of the entry level analyst would include providing support for technical studies and analyses related to traffic engineering, transportation and transit planning, parking facility planning, and operations for major airports. Roles may include quantitative and qualitative analysis of demands and capacities of roadways, intersections, parking facilities, and transit systems; policy studies related to ground transportation providers such as Uber and Lyft; preparing conceptual plans for rental car, roadway, and parking facilities using AutoCAD; research projects; and VISSIM modeling.
· Graduate degree (or undergraduate degree with two or more years of relevant experience) in civil engineering, transportation engineering, industrial/operations engineering, or related field
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills · Proficiency with AutoCAD
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to build strong relationships with clients
· Self-motivated and resourceful as well as collaborative and team-oriented
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Up to five years of related experience in airport planning, traffic engineering, or civil engineering
· Experience with transportation microsimulation tools such as VISSIM
· Experience with GIS and 3-D modeling software such as Revit Location and Travel
This position will be based in Burlingame, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) and may involve approximately 5% to 15% travel to client sites, with more travel opportunities with increased experience.
About InterVISTAS Consulting InterVISTAS is a full-service international airport consulting firm providing expertise in airport policy, aviation forecasting, airport economics, tourism, air service development, and airport planning. Since its inception in 1997, the firm has completed projects for 500+ clients globally, including virtually every major U.S. airport. InterVISTAS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Royal HaskoningDHV, a global engineering firm. At InterVISTAS, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* * *
To apply for this position, forward a cover letter and resume to careers@InterVISTAS.com and quote “Traffic Engineer/Airport Planner” in the email header/subject line.